- Made with stainless steel AISI 304L (technical features →)
- This type of walkway provides maximum safety for the fitter excluding cable damage during installation and avoiding contact with the sharp tips of the metal wire of the traditional catwalks
- Ensures optimal ventilation conduits, thus decreasing its normal heating
- They are also secured easy access to cables and the possibility of preventing the accumulation of dust and dirt.
- The system Canalfil requires the use of few accessories, and the assembling is execute directly on site.
- Any derivations and the curves are created manually with the aid of a normal shears and a clamp.
- This enables you to save up to 60% of installation time resulting in a reduction of the final costs of the system
- Complies with CEI EN 61537
|P/N||Description||Size (mm)||Weight (Kg/m)|
|111 54-50||Canalfil 54×50||50||0,7|
|111 54-100||Canalfil 54×100||100||0,8|
|111 54-150||Canalfil 54×150||150||1,1|
|111 54-200||Canalfil 54×200||200||1,4|
|111 54-300||Canalfil 54×250||250||1,9|
|111 54-300||Canalfil 54×300||300||2,3|
|111 54-350||Canalfil 54×350||350||2,7|
|111 54-400||Canalfil 54×400||400||3,1|
|111 54-450||Canalfil 54×450||450||3,2|
|111 54-500||Canalfil 54×500||500||3,5|
|111 54-550||Canalfil 54×550||550||3,7|
|111 54-600||Canalfil 54×600||600||4|