- Made with stainless steel AISI 304L (technical features →)
- This type of walkway provides maximum safety for the fitter excluding cable damage during installation and avoiding contact with the sharp tips of the metal wire of the traditional catwalks
- Ensures optimal ventilation conduits, thus decreasing its normal heating
- They are also secured easy access to cables and the possibility of preventing the accumulation of dust and dirt.
- The system Canalfil requires the use of few accessories, and the assembling is execute directly on site.
- Any derivations and the curves are created manually with the aid of a normal shears and a clamp.
- This enables you to save up to 60% of installation time resulting in a reduction of the final costs of the system
- Complies with CEI EN 61537
|P/N||Description||Size (mm)||Weight (Kg/m)|
|111 30-50||Canalfil 30×50||50||0,4|
|111 30-100||Canalfil 30×100||100||0,6|
|111 30-150||Canalfil 30×150||150||0,7|
|111 30-200||Canalfil 30×200||200||1|
|111 30-300||Canalfil 30×250||250||1,3|
|111 30-300||Canalfil 30×300||300||1,5|
|111 30-350||Canalfil 30×350||350||1,8|
|111 30-400||Canalfil 30×400||400||2,3|
|111 30-450||Canalfil 30×450||450||2,5|
|111 30-500||Canalfil 30×500||500||2,7|
|111 30-550||Canalfil 30×550||550||3,2|
|111 30-600||Canalfil 30×600||600||3,6|