- Made with stainless steel AISI 304L (technical features →)
- This type of walkway provides maximum safety for the fitter excluding cable damage during installation and avoiding contact with the sharp tips of the metal wire of the traditional catwalks
- Ensures optimal ventilation conduits, thus decreasing its normal heating
- They are also secured easy access to cables and the possibility of preventing the accumulation of dust and dirt.
- The system Canalfil requires the use of few accessories, and the assembling is execute directly on site.
- Any derivations and the curves are created manually with the aid of a normal shears and a clamp.
- This enables you to save up to 60% of installation time resulting in a reduction of the final costs of the system
- Complies with CEI EN 61537
|P/N||Description||Size (mm)||Weight (Kg/m)|
|111 105-100||Canalfil 105×100||100||1,4|
|111 105-150||Canalfil 105×150||150||1,8|
|111 105-200||Canalfil 105×200||200||2,3|
|111 105-300||Canalfil 105×300||250||3,1|
|111 105-300||Canalfil 105×300||300||3,5|
|111 105-400||Canalfil 105×400||400||3,9|
|111 105-600||Canalfil 105×600||600||4,4|